Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Day - Another Interview

Time has slipped and I've been longer than a week since last posting.

Well, I have been occupied. I've spent pretty much all my internet free time this past weekend putting together some items for my web stores (look left to find the links). I don't really intend for this to be a billboard for my sales portals but I thought I'd mention it as it ties in tangentially to the topic of the day.

Just had another interview on my quest for for new employ. This one is for a lateral/upward shift internally to the company, and while the interview went well, there's no telling the outcome until they tell me.

So, it's still a matter of keep on keeping on. And keeping one's options open.

Hence sharpening up the sales sites. If you're inclined (no obligation to do so, of course), I suggest visiting Club Mushroom, particularly this link for the mouse pad. If you prefer something a bit more tasteful, there's this mouse pad at HansenPix.

OK, commercial announcement is over. You can come out now.

That's all for today. I plan a more meaningful note over the weekend. In the meantime, remember:

Yes, You Can!

No comments: