Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Testing, Testing, 1,2,3..."

Today's blog is not much important, except I'm testing links and link processes.

For the most part it's to see if I can place, say, a book title on my blog and have it appear as a link to Amazon.

For example: If I should mention Drawing on the Right Side of Your Brain; by Betty Edwards, the code should automatically generate a link/widget/gadget to the book title on Amazon. Let's see if it works.

Apparently not, but perhaps Amazon needs to crawl over it first. Let's test another item: Me, Myself, and Bob; by Phil Vischer. I expect Amazon needs to crawl this one as well. This one worked. Looks like I need to put some reference code around the book title. Ah, well. I was hoping to save some work and have it happen automatically. Not a biggie really. I'll just have to run through my posts for the proper references and add the links myself.

Yes, I Can!

No comments: