Friday, August 29, 2008

Convention Time!

This post has nothing to do with the convention, except I've been hearing about nothing else this past week. And I'm tired of it.

After all, it was a forgone conclusion. Minor surprises were when Hillary called for Barack to be nominated by general acclamation, and the choice of Joe Biden as a running mate. Minor surprises.

I've finished "The Book" and will be publishing it via Kindle, CreateSpace and CafePress as soon as I'm done formatting it, get some cover art put together, and create the .pdf file. Really, that just means getting the cover art done.

An e-book version will be available for free, for a limited time (look for it here) at http://www.yesyoucan-book.com. I expect to have that in place by this time next week (pending that artwork!).

So, I did it, or nearly so.

What did you do?

Bet you can.

Yes, you can!

No comments: