Monday, November 2, 2009

Hope and Change

The world is looking for hope.

Our current President played into that search big time, and rode that horse all the way to the White House a year ago.

I'm not here to discuss his politics or policies. I'll leave that to other pundits. I'm here to give you two more views of hope, the first from a scientist, the late Carl Sagan, set to music by the person behind http://www.colorpulsemusic.com/.

The second is the winning film from the Doorpost Film Project 2009. (Thank you, Larry for passing this on to me.) They have other films you might want to see.

Enough talk. Here are the two views of Hope:

A More Glorious Dawn:



and,

The Butterfly Circus:



I cannot add much to these. I can only reiterate the showman Mendez:

"The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph!"

Yes, you can!

No comments: